Updated: Oct 11, 2018, 12.50 PM IST
Some offers in beauty and grooming that will catch your attention include:
- Shoppers can avail of Multikart Foundation Makeup Blender Powder Puff/Sponge, Medium (Puff) for Rs 149 compared to MRP of Rs 299. It is washable, re-usable and recyclable and can be used with all types of makeup. On the other hand you can save upto 50% on Lakme 9 to 5 Eye Color Quartet Eye Shadow, Desert Rose, 7g if you are a Prime member and buy it for Rs 323 as opposed to an MRP of Rs 650. It has shimmer particles and boasts of a long stay.
- Get rid of blackheads with Neutrogena Deep Clean Black Head Eliminating Scrub, 100g priced at Rs 224 which has microbeads that gently exfoliates skin. Save a whopping 70% and enhance your eye makeup with Music Flower Women’s 2 In 1 Long Lasting Gel Eye Liner & Eyebrow Powder (2 Black and 2 Brown) priced at Rs 297 + Rs 55 (delivery charges) as compared to its MRP of Rs 999.
- Add to your classy lipstick collection with Maybelline New York Color Sensational Creamy Matte, Divine Wine available for Rs 399 on Prime.
Philips cordless Beard Trimmer gets a 27% discount and is now available for Rs 999, compared to an earlier price of Rs 1360. Similarly, the Philips Aquatouch Electric Shaver gets a price reduction of 30% and is now available for Rs 1899.
- Get dark spots out of the way with Nivea Men Dark Spot Reduction Facewash, 100g for Rs 114 as opposed to an MRP of Rs 170. It claims to control oiliness upto 12 hours. Men also get to take care their skin with Gillette Series Sensitive Skin Shave Foam – 245 g for Rs 213 as opposed to a price of Rs 285, a drop of 25%.
- Fancy the aroma of Davidoff perfumes? Buy Davidoff Cool Water Eau De Toilette Spray for Men, 40ml for Rs 2439 and save up to 15%. Similarly, save up to 42% on Axe Signature Perfume, Gold Black Musk and Cedar Wood, 80ml priced at Rs 257 as compared to its MRP of Rs 450.
- Brylcream Bold Hold Hair Wax, 80g for Rs 174.30 as compared to its MRP of Rs 249, a saving of 30%.
Connect with us
Commenting feature is disabled in your country/region.
From Around The Web
More from The Economic Times